Establishing a world class PCI compliance program isn’t rocket science but it does require planning, organizing, elbow grease and a lot of influencing. If you’re up to the challenge, you can make a big difference by Assessing Smarter Not Harder.
On February 23, 2023, Peggy will be teaching a free, online master class, Assess Smarter Not Harder: Create a World Class PCI Compliance Program Your CIO Will Love
In our master class we’re going to address the five biggest mistakes most merchants make, why they continue to make them, how to take corrective action to strengthen your security posture. Peggy’s also going to share tips and proven tactics on the following:
- How to pinpoint and remediate key issues before, during, and after your annual Report on Compliance.
- Influencing the doubters, naysayers, and negative Eeyores.
- Master how to revise and enhance your critical compliance processes to show maturity in your compliance program.
- Actionable steps on how to create a sustainable PCI DSS compliance program that saves time, effort, and money.
- And we’re going to introduce you to Polaris PCA, the first of its kind automated workflow tool with a robust PCI Knowledge Base, integrated PCI DSS Industry Standards, and Payment Card Assessments’ Best Practices.