If your organization’s CIO believes you don’t have to worry about PCI DSS compliance because your organization stopped storing account data (but still processes and transmits account data), you’ve got a problem.
If you continue to overlook people and processes as in scope for PCI DSS Assessment, you’ve got a problem.
If you can’t get your PCI scope as accurate as possible, you’ve got a problem.
In this self-paced virtual PCI DSS Scope workshop, we’re going to solve the problem.
In this workshop you’ll learn the following:
- The 5 ugliest mistakes organizations don’t know they’re making
- How to break down the PCI DSS definition of scope
- How to leverage key scoping concepts to ensure you’ve accurately captured scope
- The PCA formula to easily manage in scope PCI assets through process improvement and automation
Included in this workshop:
- PCI scope assessment exercises
- Best practices
- PCI scoping tips from the PCI trenches
- PCA’s Ultimate PCI DSS Scope Assessment Guide