Demystifying Continuous PCI Compliance for Finance, IT, and GRC
In this one day workshop you will learn:
- How to future proof your PCI Compliance program for PCI DSS v4.0
- How to accurately determine the scope of your PCI Compliance program
- How to decipher the PCI DSS requirements and testing procedures
- How to connect the dots between PCI DSS requirements
- What critical control areas you need to automate for continuous compliance
- How to identify and fix critical control gaps
- How to implement repeatable processes to ensure that effective security controls are continuously operating
- Download the Agenda
Included in your training:
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Happy Hour and Networking – includes 2 drink tickets
- Discounts on additional training modules in our membership group.
- 8 CPEs
- Save your spot today
- Only 30 spots available
- Registration is $995!
Join Us In Beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida on November 10, 2022
About the Birchwood
The Birchwood is beautiful boutique hotel located in the heart of Downtown St. Pete! The Birchwood was originally constructed in 1924 as the Lantern Lane Apartments and the only apartments along Beach Drive facing the waters of Tampa Bay. The Spanish Mission-style building, listed in the National Registry of Historic Places, underwent a renovation of historically accurate dimensions with the addition of two floors to then become The Birchwood as you see it today.
The hotel houses 18 stylishly decorated rooms just off the bay in St. Pete. Themed in 1920’s decor, (a nod to the original structure of the Lantern Lane Apartments) their rooms offer a modern take on a classically elegant look. The dark wooden bedposts, accented headboard designs, barrel ceilings and Italian tapestries set the tone for a memorable stay. Available with King or Queen sized beds; each room ensures a comfortable, relaxing stay.