How much do you need to know about firewalls, routers, and other network security tools and controls?
Well, you need to know enough to properly assess the required evidence to ensure your organization is meeting the prescribed PCI DSS requirements.
Throughout this course, we’ll be covering the basics on network security to include:
- Terms and definitions,
- Common challenges in maintaining network security controls
- Important changes between v3.2.1 and v.40
- 7 tips to make assessing Requirement 1 easier
Upon completion of the short quiz, you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
And there’s more inside the resource center!
- Rule set review checklist
- Common secure and insecure services
- Consolidated interviews and observations
- Terms and definitions
- Requirement 1 mapping v3.2.1 -> v4.0
Start Next Lesson Terms and Definitions
Part 2: Build & Maintain a Secure Network
Part 3: Build & Maintain a Secure Network