In our workshops we teach you how to become a PCI DSS rockstar by sharing our combined 20 years of PCI DSS knowledge and wisdom working at a Level 1 merchant and Fortune 100 Company.
We have more on demand workshops coming in February, 2023!
During this 60 minute on demand PCI scope workshop, attendees will learn the following:
- The 5 ugliest mistakes organizations don’t know they’re making
- How to break down the PCI DSS definition of scope
- How to leverage key scoping concepts to ensure you’ve accurately captured scope
- The PCA formula to easily manage in scope PCI assets through process improvement and automation
- For a limited time, save $30 when you register today!
The Art of Managing a Successful PCI Report on Compliance
Knowledge empowers! And who better to learn from than someone with a proven track record for managing 9 successful Report on Compliance assessments for a level 1 merchant.
In The Art of Managing A Successful PCI Report on Compliance, Peggy Nolan (CISA, PCI-P, (former) PCI ISA at a Fortune 100 Company and Level 1 merchant) is going to teach you, step by step, how to plan, manage, and successfully deliver the annual PCI DSS Report on Compliance.
During this 60 minute workshop, you will learn:
- Five common mistakes and misconceptions about the Report on Compliance and how to avoid them
- Four key concepts for a successful RoC
- RoC Assessment Milestones
- PCI DSS Requirement Basics
- RoC Best Practices
- What needs to be tracked before, during, and after a RoC
- Bonus:This includes both the video recording AND the PCA Report on Compliance Planner
On Demand: Build Clean Keep Clean: The Secret Sauce To Managing Continuous PCI Configuration Compliance
In our 5 part video series, Build Clean Keep Clean Configuration Management workshop, you’ll learn:
- The 5 most common errors organizations make with configuration management
- The basics of server hardening
- Why scanning is critical to this process
- What needs to be included in the scan report
- Timeline to remediate configuration drift
- 3 common configuration drift scenarios
- The benefits and value of implementing a Build Clean Keep Clean process
- The Build Clean Keep Clean process that every organization can adopt